We Will Become Silhouettes

As fiction becomes reality, we become the objects in our dreams.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

2004-10-28 Wedding/Honeymoon Journal

October 28, 2004

Today we were supposed to go on the snorkeling cruise to Molokini, but we were given the wrong instructions, so we had to reschedule and go tomorrow. Instead, I went down to a small cafe and had a breakfast burrito, and brought back a bagel for Ethan. Then we took a drive up to the Iao Needle. It was a really short hike, but it was a pretty drive and a nice view.

We went to lunch at Aloha Mixed Plate. They have all outdoor seating. The food was really good and I had a good drink too. It was something with Midori in it. I started having some allergy issues and took some of the allergy medication we brought. It totally knocked me out. When we got back to the hotel, I slept for the rest of the afternoon. For dinner we went to the Pupu Lounge.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home